Thursday, June 23, 2016

6/23 NEW RELEASES, Bonus Coupon and Freebies!

I am so excited this week to finally release the winning kit from my
2nd Annual "Create-A-Custom-Kit" Contest!
(who doesn't love a kit created just for them?)
I just love this contest because not only do I get to see these amazing color palettes submitted by you,
but I get to read all about what YOU are looking for and what YOU want in YOUR kit!

This year, the winner (randomly selected) was Carola Tolleson who submitted this palette,
wanting a kit that would reflect her love of nature, long walks and photography.
So without further ado, allow me to introduce
Walk With Me - Fusion Kit + FWP
On sale through Monday June 27th and available at 
PBP & TDC
A little eye candy for you starting with Carola's first layout:
This is another kit you are sure to love and find so many uses for!
Perfect for everyday pages as well as your autumn and outdoorsy pages!

Of course a new kit deserves a few goodies to go along with it!
Grab this coordinating Vintage Transfer HERE
(These transfers are so much fun!  You can find more in my TDC & PBP Stores)
 Then head over to my Pinterest Board and grab these fun bits of Washi Tape!
Also new to TDC and repackaged at PBP is my 
Today I Feel Happy Collection!
A new Mega Bundle + FWP & Bundle + FWP join the Artsy Bundle
and all 12 full size coordinating packs!
Save 30 to 65% OFF through Monday, June 27th!
AND....
here's a little Bonus Coupon you can use at both stores on your next order!
Have a super week and weekend ahead and enjoy the new releases!

3 comments:

grambie said...

Thank you for your wonderful download. Love the vintage air.

RB said...

Thank You Jill For Sharing Your Beautiful Works Of Art,Much Appreciated :)xXx

Gala said...

Чудесный набор!!! Большое спасибо за подарок!

Post a Comment