Thursday, July 2, 2015

How to add hyperlinks to your Gallery posts

I thought I'd share this for when you are linking to kits and other's pages while doing challenges!

Once you upload your image to my Challenge Gallery (or any Gallery at PBP), fill in the necessary info then submit....you'll come to a 2nd page where you kinda have to re-add the info again.

I found that this page doesn't allow a linking option...so here's the way you can do it:
(this will work in any Gallery)

Where it says "kit name goes here" you can add just the work "HERE"

Voila!

Hope this helps!

1 comment:

Barbara Macelli said...

God bless Dr.Ekpiku for his marvelous work in my life, my name is Joyce Benson from Denver, I was diagnosed of HERPES since 2013 and I was taking my medications, I wasn't satisfied i needed to get the HERPES out of my system, I searched about some possible cure for HERPES i saw a comment about Dr Ekpiku how he cured HERPES with his herbal medicine, I contacted him and he guided me. I asked for solutions, he started the remedy for my health, he sent me the medicine through UPS delivery company. I took the medicine as prescribed by him and 11 days later i tested negative for HERPES, Dr.Ekpiku truly you are great, do you need his help also? Why don't you contact him through email (ekpikuspellhomeofgrace@gmail.com) or call him on +2348073673757 and you can also contact me to know more about him on my email Joycebenson731@gmail.com or text me +16506538578. DOCTOR Ekpiku CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:- 1. HIV/AIDS 2. HERPES 3. CANCER 4. ALS 5. Hepatitis B 6. Diabetes 7. Athrux, 8. hydrophobia 9.hpv 10 pregnancy spell and bring back your ex back 11 scabies 12. STD.

Post a Comment